Sunday, June 7, 2009

Seed Offering

Something really unique happened at church today - our pastor gave a sermon on stewardship and THEY gave US money!! Along with a challenge...

Each person received $1 to be used as a Seed Offering - to see how much we can make it grow in four weeks & then give it all back to God on July 5th.

The best tool I can think of to make the money we received grow is Mary Kay. I'm taking the initial dollars and investing them in either Eye Applicators, a Compact Cheek Brush or Cosmetic Sponges. Once those sell, I'll take the entire amount of the sale to purchase a more expensive item to be sold, etc. etc. - seeing how much we can make our dollars grow and then giving the final amount to God (I will be taking ZERO profit on Seed Offering purchases).

I'll keep my blog updated so that you will know which items are available as Seed Offering purchases. I must charge sales tax but am offering free shipping as an incentive to get out-of-towners involved!!

Will you help?!! If so, please let me know ASAP so we can make our seeds grow as quickly as possible. Here are your current Seed Offering options:
  • Eye Applicators (includes eye brush & eye sponge) - $2.50
  • Compact Cheek Brush - $2.50
  • Cosmetic Sponges - $2.50

I wish you a day filled with beauty & blessings!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Just wondering how much you were able to make your offering grow.