Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mary Kay Update

For those interested in Mary Kay:

  • My next order date is Wednesday, December 19th. If there's anything you'd like to purchase, please let me know by Wed. morning.
  • The free gift with $40 or more purchase is a stylish Lip Clutch that can hold an Age-Fighting Lip Primer, Lip Liner, Lip Gloss & Lipstick. There's even room for your money and credit cards!
  • Visit my website for beauty tips & a free virtual makeover! You can also shop on it 24/7. www.marykay.com/jenniferblom

We now have Mineral Powder Foundation!! And it's getting rave reviews! If you're interested, I can send you an email about it - or you can check it out on my website beginning Dec. 15th.

And, finally, our lipsticks are changing a bit! The Mary Kay Creme Lipsticks now have new packaging, are fragrance-free & have a touch of vanilla flavor. Plus, we have 10 new, gorgeous shades! I can also email you more info. on the lipsticks or you can visit my website on the 15th to get the scoop.

No comments: