Thursday, January 3, 2008

Getting to Know MK

I realize that looking through a catalog or visiting a website filled with unfamiliar products can be quite daunting. So, I’ve decided to create a newsletter entitled Getting to Know MK to introduce you to some of the products that I consider to be my favorites. Not every product that Mary Kay offers is a good match for you (or me!) so my mission is to match you with the ones that are. If you would like to receive these newsletters, please let me know & I'll be sure to include you on my email list.

Today's topic is Lips, Lips & More Lips, featuring the Satin Lips Set and an alternative to wearing red lipstick. If you have a favorite Mary Kay product, please let me know what it is & why so that I can include it in my newsletters. Have a beautiful day!!

No comments: