Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

It's a brand new year!!! Why not start it off with a brand new look? If you're local, let's set up a time to get together and play makeup! And if you're out of town, visit my website and do the free virtual makeover and play with color, hairstyles, etc. - it's so fun!! You can even download your own picture! www.marykay.com/jenniferblom

I have two very special offers for the first two weeks in January...

First, I am having a huge sale!! Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a copy.

Second, I am offering a 20% discount for all first-time orders (not including sale items). Or, if you're already my customer, I'd like to offer you $25 in free product for each friend or family member you send my way and becomes a qualified customer.

My business has grown so much in 2008 and I'd like to thank you for all of your support! I appreciate that you are choosing to spend your dollars with a local small business (me!). It is my goal to provide you with the BEST customer service and the most amazing line of skin care and cosmetics on the market.

No comments: