Friday, January 2, 2009

Thoughts on color...

I have a confession to make... when it comes to color cosmetics, I'm a bit of a coward. Yep, it's true - the Mary Kay lady prefers the natural look. Now, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a natural look - at all. I just need to be a little braver trying out some of the bolder colors. It's only makeup, after all!! If I mess up, it washes right off!! And the beauty of Mary Kay's new mineral cheek & eye colors is that any woman with any skin tone can wear ANY of the colors. Even the darker ones!!! It just takes a little bit of practice.

So this year, I'm making a decision to go BOLD!! Well, bold-er. :) And you can, too! Mary Kay is 100% guaranteed - so feel free to try things out! If you don't like a color you've tried, trade it out for another. And because everyone has differently shaped faces, eyes, etc., I can help with application tips, too. That's what I'm here for!!

It's 2009: Be bold - Be beautiful!!!

No comments: