Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just in case you're interested...

If you aren't on my customer emailing list, but are checking my blog for Beauty that Counts updates, you're welcome to take advantage of some specials I'm offering...

These specials are available only through Wednesday, November 26th:

  • With every purchase of an Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, get a travel-sized Remover for FREE!
  • Do you have trouble with dark circles or puffiness under your eyes? Try the Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer at 50% off!
  • Does your skin need some extra moisture with the dryness of winter? Try the Intense Moisturizing Cream (for dry skin) OR the Oil-Free Hydrating Gel (for normal, combination or oily skin) at 50% off!
  • Purchase a $25 Gift Certificate and receive $5 in FREE product for yourself! (I offer free shipping for the recipients & it makes a great Christmas present! If you'd like, I can mail the gift certificate, enclosed in a hand-written Christmas card, at no extra charge.)


***Remember, with the weather & indoor heating drying out our skin, you may need to make adjustments in your skin care. Contact me if I can help. Also, you might need a different foundation if your skin is lighter now than during the summer...

Christmas is coming up quickly, too, so if I can help ease your burden of shopping, let me know! I have a lot of great ideas! Or visit my website: www.marykay.com/jenniferblom.

No comments: