Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We have 39!!!

Guess what!! We are ALMOST halfway to our goal of adopting 82 women at the Battered Women & Children's Shelter!! I am just so excited about this because the idea of bringing a little bit of hope, beauty & happiness into these women's lives is just SO COOL!! Especially since this is probably the very worst time of their lives. I cannot even begin to tell all of you how much I appreciate your support in this endeavor. And with that said, please allow me to lengthen my list of very special women:

Lauren Cecil - 1
Kara Stevener - 1
Marlys Lazar - 1
Sara Gregg - 1
Lisa Montgomery - 1
Sarah Stebbins - 1
Lisa Richardson - 1
Lauren Rasco - 1
Candice Adam - 1

2 comments:

Sab Mad said...

Put me down baby!! I love that you're doing this!!

Also I SO owe you a phone call...life has been nuts! I won't be there tomorrow, but will be around here in the afternoon. I can also drop it off to you...let me know!

The Mother Hen said...

Thank you for your support, my friend!! Tomorrow is probably going to be too crazy, but I'm not in a huge hurry - she's still pregnant. :) We'll figure something out... I'll talk to you soon.