Tuesday, August 28, 2007

1st day of school

Yesterday was Morgan's 1st day of school and she was beyond excited about it & SO ready. She got the teacher wanted (Mrs. Whiteley), so that was a big help. Plus, Morgan loves being "gone" - the second I picked her up from school she was already asking to go to her friend's house!! I suppose the endless asking of "Can I go to...?" throughout the summer made yesterday a little bit more peaceful. I wasn't sure how Allie & Alexis would handle having their big sister gone, but they did great (& they didn't ask me to go anywhere!!).

Although I miss being able to sleep in (wah! - I know...), it's good to be on a more regular schedule again. And Allie & Alexis love walking Morgan to school. This morning, I asked Morgan if she wanted to walk with the neighbors or if she wanted us to walk with her. She chose us. :) Aaah, I'm still loved...

No comments: