Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Is she 6? Or 16?

Just when I thought I have three little girls, it turns out I only have two! It turns out, Morgan is a teenager in disguise!! For the past week, she has been begging me to allow her to call her friend from school. Phone calls in 1st grade are something I definitely didn't want to get started. However, I finally gave in (softie!!). And it was so cute - Morgan would hide in my bathroom so that I couldn't hear what she was talking about (she actually does this when she talks to anyone on the phone). I finally told her she had to get off the phone (who knows how long they'd talk!!) and asked her what she and her friend had talked about. And get this - they discussed the cleanliness of each other's houses!! Very funny (or not...)! Morgan also told me that her friend also has a little sister who is a menace (like Alexis!) - I laughed at that one. Perhaps this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

As a side note, I had prayed that Morgan would make a best friend this year, so maybe this is also an answer to prayer...

2 comments:

Lanae Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lanae Brown said...

Sorry, I messed up the first time! I think the phone thing is definitely a girl thing! (So that's why the Y-chromosome is so short!)