Monday, September 17, 2007

Murphy's Law

Today, I finally made an appointment for the girls to have their picture taken. And, wouldn't you know it, a couple of hours after I made the appointment (for tomorrow afternoon), Allie falls face first on our tile floor. Her poor, sweet, little face!! She's fine, but has two little cuts on her chin from two tile edges - perfectly parallel lines that are grout-width apart. Guess I'll have to reschedule...

And speaking of having pictures taken, I'm ashamed to admit that I have not once had Alexis' picture taken professionally! And her 2nd birthday is on Thursday. When Morgan was a baby, I had her pictures taken faithfully at 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24 months. I had Allie's pictures taken only twice, I think, at 3 & 6 months. I took 1-year pictures of Allie myself, but with poor Alexis, I'm not even sure I did that! In fact, I didn't even think about it until my Mom asked for 5x7's of Allie & Alexis at 1 year. Hopefully I'll find some of Alexis when I explore my back-up CD's. But if I can't, is there any way to go back in time and recapture it?

1 comment:

Sab Mad said...

Poor third and fourth children! It makes me glad that I was the first!! :)