Thursday, November 29, 2007

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

I'd really like to know who the beauty consultant in our family is! At one point I thought it was me, but now I'm thinking it must be Morgan & Allie. I've been trying out some new cosmetic looks & colors on my eyes lately & yesterday, I thought they looked pretty cool. Well, here is how my conversation with Morgan & Allie went yesterday afternoon:

Allie: Mommy, what's that purple on you?
Me: It's eyeshadow. Do you like it?
Allie: You look like an animal - like a creature!
Me: Really? (I'm thinking I'd better get a 2nd opinion...) Morgan! Can you come here please? (she heard nothing of Allie's & my conversation) Morgan walks in the bathroom and looks at my face.
Me: Do you like it?
Morgan: You look like a witch! I don't want you to be a witch, but I like how you look - especially the purple...

Maybe I'll have to try that look again! Next year for Halloween, that is...

No comments: