Thursday, November 29, 2007

Various updates...

In case you're wondering about Allie & Ms. Joan, Allie continues to ask to call Ms. Joan on the phone but still won't talk to her at MOPS or church...

I took Alexis for a haircut. And I don't really like how it turned out. : ( However, I was getting really tired of her sticky tangles caused by yogurt, lollipops, etc. And I'm sure she was, too... I've tried putting hair accessories in her hair, but she pulls everything right out, so there was really no other way to keep her hair out of her food! Until now. NOW that her hair is too short for ponytails, she wants them in. Why couldn't she have started this a week earlier?!!! At least one of us likes her haircut, though. This morning, I asked Alexis if she likes her hair & she said 'yes'. Well, I guess that's what really counts, doesn't it?

You know what makes me happy? My girls talking about salvation & heaven. On the way to choir & Awanas last night, Morgan & Allie had a lengthy discussion about heaven & how to get there. Hearing Morgan witness to Allie brings tears to my eyes. And hearing Allie tell God that she loves Him makes me weepy, too. I just feel so thankful that they are coming to know Him at such young ages. I pray that their love for Him just grows & grows. And Alexis doesn't talk too much yet (at least not in English! I'm pretty sure she speaks Chinese...), but I know that she listens to her sisters and is absorbing everything. The other day, Alexis was "singing" Sunday school songs with Allie. I LOVE that!!

No comments: